RESOURCES: Index of Blog Posts on Punishment to Public Health
Now that you have your content, it’s important to organize it correctly. Here, you will find a list of all of the JustPublics@365 blog posts from our From Punishment to Public Health Series to help give you a sense of how to organize your online campaign. The posts are still on our website (Click on the titles below and you will be taken directly to the blog post).
Continue the conversation: Though our series has concluded, we encourage you to leave comments on the blog, share them with your colleagues through social media and reach out to us if you have any recommendations or stories you would like to share.
Use our content: We also encourage you to repost our blogs or use them to help you write your own – just make sure to give JustPublics@365 and the authors credit. Happy Reading!
- From Punishment to Public Health: Our Next Social Justice Topic Series
- Challenging Punishment: From Mass Incarceration to Public Health , Human Rights, and Restorative Justice
- Special Interview with Alondra Nelson on Criminalization and Public Health
- Data Advocacy: Visualizations for Promoting Change
- Special Interview with gabriel sayegh on Municipal Drug Strategies
- Women in Prison: Twice as Likely to Have History of Abuse
- Mapping Social Inequities: Using Evernote for Evidence-Gathering
- Data on Gun Ownership: Hard to Find
- Guns and Suicide: A Public Health Crisis
- The Interrupters: Public Health and Violence
- Interview: Digital Media Activist István Gábor Takács
- Special Interview with Rebecca Tiger
- Criminalization, Unemployment and Health: Kai Wright, William Gallo and Glenn E. Martin in Conversation
- Special Interview with Eric Cadora on Mapping, Criminalization, and Public Health
- Reframing Gun Violence as a Public Health Issue
- Special Interview with Ernie Drucker
- Understanding Gun Violence in New York City: 10 Charts to Get You Started
- Using Infographics to Shift the Debate on Gun Violence
- Journalism as Activism for Families Separated by Incarceration
- Punishment to Public Health: Bringing it All Together